An Introduction


Hello! I’m Nicole! I’m 14 and live in the South-West of England. Welcome to ‘Beautylicious’, my new blog. I chose the name Beautylicious as it seems like a cute, memorable name that fits in with my theme. Starting a blog is something I have aspired to do for the last few years- it seems like a fun hobby that involves helping other people along with showing and doing what I love! The general theme will probably be beauty, fashion and lifestyle- three huge interests of mine. I would like to provide viewers with possibly some simple tutorials, product reviews, ideas for crafts and cooking and general tips for all three! I’m not an expert of course, but I am going to put a lot of effort into my posts- I hope you like them!

I will try to post at least once a fortnight and vary my posts quite a lot! I would love for you to follow- I’m not sure how successful this will be, but I’m going to try! Feel free to comment anything you like too. I will always follow and reply back!

Thank you for reading- there will be more soon! Maybe this could turn into something special…

Nicole x

2 comments

  1. Hi Nicole, welcome to the blogosphere. I am so chuffed to be the first of hopefully many followers. Blogging is so much fun although it can be a lot of hard work. Just remember it is YOUR blog and you can take it in whatever direction you want so make sure you enjoy what you are writing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jules! Thank you so much for following and for the advice. I'm very excited to continue blogging and get involved in the community. x

      Delete