Autumn 2016 | A Fresh Start

After settling into a long summer break, bringing in an element of calm after the buzz of a hectic exam season, I came to the realisation that this small online space was looking a little… abandoned. My posting frequency had dragged out to one piece every few months- this blog was like a vehicle fuelled by motivation and ideas that was unexpectedly punctured by a busy schedule and herd of exams, leaving the website drained of its energy and inspiration. For this, I can only apologise, but after working on the design of this blog and learning more about building a better, I am super excited to re-launch and update this space very often with posts covering beauty, fashion, lifestyle, travel and food- these are topics I would love to learn more about within the community and share my thoughts and ideas.
A major alteration I have made to the site is the change of title- I am so happy for the name to now simply be ‘Nicole Ferguson’, as I feel this is more personal and can link to a wider variety of subjects. With this came ideas to change the logo, before inspiration for a whole new layout took place.
I can’t wait to become more involved in this community and discover more blogs to share thoughts with. Feel free to leave a comment- I would love to hear your feedback and get to know more about any readers.


Thank you for reading- I would love for you to return soon as I will be posting frequently!




1 comment

  1. Great post.. and I love the new name, so glad you are blogging again! You have such a lovely blog here, keep up your amazing work gorgeous gal! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete